11/27/2011

Concerts, concerts and concerts

I love going to concerts. Meeting other people who love a certain band as much as you do and of course seeing this band play live is wonderful. The moment when the band comes up on stage is incredible. To see these guys, you look up to and freak out everytime you get to hear or see something new from them, in person is just amazing. For me there's no feeling comparable to this.  When they come out it's not important anymore how many hours you waited for them (I waited almost 6 hours in the rain to see Green Day live in Cologne) .  I think I would spend all the money I have to see my favorite band play.
Therefore I spend way too much money on concerts, but I think it's worth it. Like my mother says: you can save your money and spend it later on material things, but if you spend it on a concert you have a memory for your whole life. If you buy for example a new pair of jeans for  30 - 40 bucks you'll have this jeans for one or two years maybe. But you will always look back on a concert and remember what an amazing time you had. 
And I'm really glad that my mom thinks this way. For this reason she allowed me to go to concerts when I was younger.  She never bought me  concert tickets  but that was ok. I wanted to go to the concert so I had to pay for it. 


Ok, so here are the concerts I've been to:

Jun 22, 2008 Avril Lavigne (Mannheim)
Jun 30, 2009 Linkin Park (Stuttgart)
Oct 5, 2009 Green Day (Cologne)
Nov 23, 2009 P!nk (Freiburg)
Jun 11, 2010 Green Day (Munich)
Aug 24, 2010 blink-182 (Hamburg)
Mar 9, 2011 My Chemical Romance (Munich)
Jun 25, 2011 Linkin Park (Munich)
Sep 19, 2011 Avril Lavigne (Cologne)


It's really hard for me to say which one of these concerts was the best. But if I had to decide, I think it would be the blink concert. The Green Day shows and the MCR show were awesome too. Fuck every concert I've been to was fucking awesome, but the blink show was something special to me. Take a look et my earlier post "blink life. for life" to find out  why ;D

In 2012 I'll see blink-182 in Frankfurt. And I'm already looking forward to it. :) But it's the only concert for 2012 so far and that's definitely too few for one year. So I hope for some more concerts next year. 
I'll be there ;D

See you in the showers, 
Alina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen