10/03/2011

blink life. for life.


I'm a really, really, really big fan of blink-182. I'm listening to this band since late 2006/ early 2007. 
 At that time I chatted with a blink-182 fan, who told me about this band and sent me some songs. And I'm so thankful.
Not just for making me listen to blink but also because she send my a signature and a used pick Tom gave her at a Angels & Airwaves show in cologne. I'm sure not everybody would do something like this. :)

 When I started listening to them, they were already on their "hiatus" and I was sure that I would never hear new music from blink or see them in concert. It was hard but I kinda accepted it.
 The first album I bought was "The Greatest Hits" and the second was blink-182. It didn't take long until I had every fucking record they made. And I loved it. 

My favorite blink-182 song is "Give Me One Good Reason". This song means very much to me. It kinda describes me and my attitude. I fell in love with it the first time I heard it. 
This Song is also one of the reasons why "Take Off Your Pants And Jacket" is one of my two favorite blink-182 albums (besides blink-182).  


Then on 8th February 2009 everything changed ( It was one day before my mom's birthday, so i remember the date exactly ;D ). I saw the Grammys live on television. It was night in germany and around 3 am (i think) when blink showed up. I already knew that they would present a Grammy but then when they said that their "hiatus" is over and they're back together, it was such a overwhelming moment for me. I immediately started crying. ;D. The Grammys were over at 5 am and I had 1 hour left until I had to get ready for school. But I was so happy I couldn't sleep. So I just laid in bed and couldn't stop grinning.


One year, six months and 16 days later one of my biggest dreams came true. I saw them live on an Open Air Concert in Hamburg. I traveled through the whole country just to see them. And it was so worth all the money and stress I had. Fuck, it was the best concert I've ever been to (sorry Green Day ;D ). Just a few minutes after blink showed up on stage, it began to rain. And not just a few raindrops it was a fucking waterfall. xD
But it made the concert even better. Mark stood in the rain cause he wanted to get wet with us xD This caused that his setlist got totaly destroyed and he had to ask tom everytime what the next song would be. It was hilarious. Tom and Mark made us laugh so hard with the stupid shit they talked. 
Because of the rain the ground became really really muddy and some people almost started a mud fight. xD

this is what my shoes and jeans looked like after the show:



 I could talk for hours about the blink-182 concert. I had such a great time.

(not my videos)



 I'll see them again next year. And I can't fucking wait. I know it's gonna be perfect just as blink-182 is. :)

See you in the showers, 
Alina

P.S. No I didn't forget the new album neigborhoods. I'll write something about it in a few days or so ;D

2 Kommentare:

  1. ey dude is doch keen problem ick hab doch jesacht ick bring dir wat mit xDDDD


    ach ja und die AVA show war in Kööööölleeeee xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich wusste doch dass da was net stimmt. Alles klar wird berichtigt ;D

    AntwortenLöschen