11/21/2011

Mark vs. Tom

I always wondered who sings the most songs: Mark or Tom. I thought Tom would sing a lot more than Mark, but I couldn't say why I thought so. I just had the sense that Tom sings more Songs.
So I made this list to see if I'm right. (And yes it took me some time but it was worth it ;D)
To keep it easy I ignored it when one of the guys only sings in the background of the chorus, while the other one is singing the whole rest of the song.
And I counted the songs, which are on two albums (Buddha & Cheshire Cat) only once ;D

Buddha



Mark
Tom
Both
Carousel                             

•

T.V.
•


Strings
•


Fentoozler
•


Time
•


Romeo & Rebecca

•

21 Days

•

Sometimes
•


Point Of View

•

My Pet Sally

•

Reebok Commercial
•


Toast & Bananas

•

The Girl Next Door
•


Don't
•


________________________________________________________________________________
14                                            8                               6                                  0




Cheshire Cat


Carousel*                            

•

M+M's
•


Fentoozler *
•


Touchdown Boy

•

Strings*
•


Peggy Sue

•

Sometimes*
•


Does My Breath Smell?

•

Cacophony
•


T.V.*
•


Toast & Bananas*

•

Wasting Time
•


Romeo & Rebecca*

•

Ben Wah Balls

•

Just About Done


•
Depends


•
________________________________________________________________________________
16                                                 7                            7                                2





Dude Ranch


Pathetic                              


•
Voyeur

•

Dammit
•


Boring

•

Dick Lips

•

Waggy
•


Enthused

•

Untitled

•

Apple Shampoo
•


Emo
•


Josie
•


New Hope
•


Degenerate

•

Lemmings
•


I'm Sorry

•

________________________________________________________________________________
15                                                       7                              7                                 1





Enema Of The State


Dumpweed                         

•

Don't Leave Me
•


Alien's Exist

•

Going Away To College
•


What's My Age Again?
•


Dysentery Gary


•
Adam's Song
•


All The Small Things

•

The Party Song
•


Mutt

•

Wendy Clear
•


Anthem

•

________________________________________________________________________________
12                                                       6                               5                                1




Take Off Your Pants And Jacket


Anthem Part Two

•

Online Songs                              
•


First Date

•

Happy Holidays You Bastard
•


Story Of A Lonely Guy

•

The Rock Show
•


Stay Together For The Kids


•
Roller Coaster
•


Reckless Abandon

•

Everytime I Look For You
•


Give Me One Good Reason

•

Shut Up
•


Please Take Me Home

•

What Went Wrong

•

Fuck A Dog


•
Don't Tell Me It's Over

•

Time To Break Up

•

When You Fucked Grandpa                              
•


_________________________________________________________________________________
18                                                        7                              9                                2




blink-182


Feeling This


•
Obvious                               

•

I Miss You


•
Violence


•
Stockholm Syndrome


•
Down


•
The Fallen Interlude
-
-
-
Go


•
Asthenia

•

Always

•

Easy Target


•
All Of This

•

Here's Your Letter
•


I'm Lost Without You

•

______________________________________________________________
14                                                        1                              5                                7





Neighborhoods


Ghost On The Dance  Floor
•

Natives                                  


•
Up All Night


•
After Midnight


•
Snake Charmer

•

Heart's All Gone Interlude
-
-
-
Heart's All Gone
•


Wishing Well

•

Kaleidoscope


•
This Is Home

•

MH 4.18.2011
•


Love Is Dangerous


•
Fighting The Gravity
•


Even If She Falls

•

______________________________________________________________
14                                                          3                             5                               5




Other Songs


Not Now

•

Another Girl Another Planet
•


Man Overboard


•
Family Reunion


•
Mother's Day
•


Blow Job Song


•
The Country Song


•
I Won't Be Home For Christmas                               
•


_______________________________________________________________________________
8                                                             3                            1                               4 
__________________________________________________________________________
Total: 104                        38                42                  22

* already on Buddha


I was right I guess ;D 
Ok, it's really close and it depends on how exactly you decide if just one of them sings the song or both. 
But what this list shows us is that Mark sings a lot more on the older albums (Buddha, Cheshire Cat,...) then he does on the newer ones. And you can see that they sing a lot more songs together now than they did in the past. 

If I made a mistake or forgot a song or something, tell me ;D (You can write comments on this page - no joke! :o xD) 


See you in the showers,
Alina


P.S. Sorry for my poor english on this one ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen