11/08/2011

Top of the Songs

I always wanted to have a piece of clothing nobody else has. Something special that means a lot to me. Well here it is:




click on it to see  a bigger version ;D
I bought a white top and wrote lyrics all over it. It took me several hours and two laundry pens but it's worth all the time and effort. I just chose songs which mean a lot to me and kinda describe me. It wasn't easy to decide which songs and which lines I should take. There are so many songs I love and they all deserve it. ;D
So here are the songs I've chosen in the end:


♫ blink-182 - Give Me One Good Reason *
♪ Green Day - She *
♫ My Chemical Romance - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
♪ Linkin Park - Iridescent
♫ Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me
♪ Box Car Racer - I Feel So*
♫ Angels & Airwaves - Young London
♪ Green Day - Minority
♫ My Chemical Romance - Cemetery Drive*
♪ blink-182 - Adam's Song *
♫ P!nk - Family Portrait *
♪ Avril Lavigne - Everybody Hurts
♫ The Distillers - Sick Of It All *
♪ +44 - No It Isn't *
♫ Avril Lavigne - Darlin
♪ My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words
♫ blink-182 - Story Of A Lonely Guy
♪ Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care
♫ Green Day - Jesus Of Suburbia
♪ Billy Talent - The Dead Can't Testify
♫ My Chemical Romance - The Kids From Yesterday
♪ The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not
♫ blink-182 - Family Reunion *
♪ Sum 41 - Pieces
♫ 30 Seconds To Mars - 100 Suns *

* complete or almost complete




But there are not only lyrics on it. I also wrote something in red which is not related to a song or a band. It says: "R.I.P. RYAN RANDOM HERO DUNN" I wrote it between the lyrics of Linkin Park's Iridescent. And there is a reason why I chose this place:
Ryan Dunn died on July 20th and on July 25th I went to a Linkin Park concert in Munich. Iridescent was one of the songs they played. And as soon as the song started I had to think of Ryan and Bam. I got goosebumps and  I started crying. It was a very emotional moment to me. 
I feel so sorry for the jackass guys and Ryan's family and friends. It's so horrible and sad. Everytime I hear this song now it reminds me of that moment and Ryan Dunn's death.

See you in the showers,
Alina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen