5/02/2012

What should I get next? Tattoo vs. piercing

hey guys :) 

My written exams are over and I worked really hard for it. So now I'd like to make myself a little "present" ;D
I'm really in the mood of changing something of my body. I want something new. :)
Sooo, there are some options I'd like to tell you. 
The problem is that I can't decide what I should get. A piercing? A tattoo? I'm not sure and therefore I need your help ;D 

First of all I want to show you the piercings I already have:


1) Tragus piercing
2) Industrial piercing

As you can see I've got some problems with scarring. ._. 
I do my best to reduce the scarring but it doesn't work. sucks ass.


Ok, so here are the 4 possible options: 


1. Piercing:  Rook



2. Tattoo:
The Tattoo I want to get is a little music note right behind my ear. I want it for a few years now. :)


3. Stretched earlobes
I love the way a stretched earlobe looks. It's another body modification I want to get for a few years now but I haven't been brave enough to get my earlobes stretched so far. :/
I think my mom is the biggest reason for it. She always told me that I would regret doing it a few year later. But to be honest I regret not stretching my earlobes! I should have done it 2 years ago. Because now almost everybody has stretched ears. It's nothing speaciel anymore. 
The size I want to get right now is 7 mm. 




 4. Undercut / Sidecut
 I know it doesn't really fit to rest but I love the idea of getting one. Not yet but in 2 month or something because I don't wanna have it on my prom ;D













I think my mom would kill me for every one of them (except for the piercing maybe ;D ).
So now it's your turn to tell me which you think is the best of the four. 

I'll put a survey on the right side of my blog, so you can vote for your favorite :) 
I'm happy about every single vote. (I wonder if anybody will vote xD) 


See you in the showers, 
Al!na


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen