4/15/2012

Because I'm bored and I love tv shows ;D

Pick Five Shows Before Reading the Questions.

1. Smallville
2. Lost
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Scrubs
5. Desperate Housewives

1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Jack Shephard

2. Who is your favorite character in 1?
Lex Luthor

3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
uuhmm, can't tell.  I like the one where J.D. and Elliot are a couple for the first time. It's the 15th episode of the first season, called My Bed Banter & Beyond.

4. What is your favorite season of 5?
the second

5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Meredith & Derek

6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Kate & Sawyer

7. How long have you watched 1?
I started watching Smallville in 2003. But I stopped watching it at season 5. So last year I decided to watch it again and now I'm at the fourth season. ;D

8. How did you become interested in 3?
My mom and I watched the last episode of the first season because there was nothing better on tv. 
Thank god there was nothing better ;D

9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
That's hard. They're all amazing but I have to go with Zach Braff

10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Noooooo, I can't choose between Smallville and Lost!
Oh my gosh. Ok, right now it's Smallville 
Woow it hurted to write this xD 

11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
1 Lost 

12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
I'd be Elliot :D 

13. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
nooooooo really not xD

14. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Lex and Chloe? woow that would be strange xD

15. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
 3 Grey's Anatomy

16. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
Well, Smallville has the best music by far but I have to choose between Lost and Scrubs, soooo I go with Scrubs.


That was fun! :)

See you in the showers, 
Al!na

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen