5/06/2012

Marvel's The Avengers

I went to the cinema today. Alone. 
But that's ok because The Advengers was definitely worth it. :)




For everybody who hasn't heard of this movie (I'm afraid there are some) here's one of the trailers.

The Avengers is the best movie I've seen this year and it's the best Marvel production I know (sorry spidy ;D) .
Yes, it's better than Spider-Man!  Nevertheless Spider-Man is still my favorite superhero ;D

I'm really into superheros lately. I think you can blame Smallville and Iron Man for it.

Soooooo, The Avengers... . What can I say without giving something away? 
The characters are awesome! There's none that I didn't like. I even liked the "bad guy" Loki. ;D 
Before I watched the movie, I thought Iron Man would be my favorite but now I have to say that I'm not sure about that anymore. It's really hard to choose your favorte character 'cause they are all brillant. And well-played. 

I mean Captain America is a bit of alright as well ;D

The Avengers has also some funny parts and jokes in it and there isn't any second which is boring, so go see it! ;D


See you in the showers, 
Al!na


P.S.: Don't forget to tell me you're opinion on what kind of body modification I should get next. The survey is over there on the right side. ;D  ---->




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen