5/11/2012

Untitled

We had a free period today, so some of my class mates and I sat down in the sun and had a talk. Somewhen a girl from my class started talking about side / undercuts and how horrible and ugly they are. And then all the others agreed. Except of me. I didn't say anything. In their opinion a Side/ Undercut is a very ugly thing.

Well, I just sat there, grinning and wondering how they would talk about it if they knew that I'm thinking about getting one. xD 

Even one of my best frieds talked bad about it. But that's ok. It's their opinion. And I respect other people's opinions. 
I just wonder if they respected mine too, when I'd tell them that I think Side & Undercuts look great. 
I don't think they would.....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll watch the first two episodes of The Walking Dead tonight. :)
I'm pretty excited 'cause I heard a lot of people saying it's a great show. 
Can't wait to see it. ;D 



See you in the showers, 
Al!na

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen