10/09/2011

Professional Idiot: A Memoir

This post is dedicated to Steve-os book Professional idiot. And yes this is where the link of this blog comes from ;)

 ( yep that's me ;D ) 


 I really love this book, it's so good. I think every jackass or Steve-o fan should read it. I  have never thought that steve-o would be such a good writer. Yes I know he had help from his co-writer David Peisner but I'm sure Steve wrote most of the book by himself. 

 I think no other book made me laugh so hard before ( jackass 10 Years Of Stupid did a really good job, too ;D). But on the other side it has some really sad moments in it. 

To quote Johnny Knoxville:
"Steve-o looks back in this book with such  intelligence, humor, and searing honesty."
And he is really honest in this book. There are some really, really embarrassing moments and situations writen down in this book. It' hilearus . xD

I got Professional Idiot the day it was released because I preordered it on amazon. After I preordered it I posted it on twitter. I wrote something like " Just ordered @SteveO ' s new book Professional Idiot: A Memoir."
Two hours later I checked my emails and there was one email saying that I got a message from Stephen Glover on Twitter. I  immediately started freaking out. xD 
I checked my twitter messages and there it was:



 This made my whole month. Fuck what am I saying, it made my whole year! xD I was so happy and I  still am when I think of it. And no i'm not overacting! haha

 So come on guys, go and buy this book! ;D 

 See you in the showers, 
Alina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen