10/01/2011

The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

I just finished watching "The Human Centipede". For those, who have never heard of this movie here's the trailer:

 

"The Human Centipede (First Sequence) is a 2010 Dutch horror film written and directed by Tom Six. The film tells the story of a German doctor who kidnaps three tourists and joins them surgically, mouth to anus, forming a "human centipede""

I watched it in english on the internet and I have to say that the idea of this movie is really sick and disgusting. But it's also something new ' cause I don't think that there are any other movies with the same or a similar story ;D. 

 To be honest, I thought that The Human Centipede would be more disgusting. I'm pretty sure that I've seen other movies which were nastier. Furthermore the movie was kinda boring to me. I don't know why but the story line wasn't that fascinating I think. 
I don't wanna tell you how the movie ends, so all I will say is that I didn't really like the end.  

 I can say that The Human Centipede isn't that bad but I thought it would be a better movie. It's ok to watch it once or maybe twice, but I wouldn't watch it more than two times. ;)

See you in the showers,
Alina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen