12/18/2011

Mit Haut und Haar

I bought a "new" CD yesterday. It's called Mit Haut und Haar by the german band Jennifer Rostock. Usally I don't listen to german bands, so it's something really special. I own over 70 CD's but only two of them are from german bands ;D Nevertheless I have to say that I love this album. It's definitely worth the money. And I think I will also buy their other albums .


 

                                              1. Der Kapitän  
                                              2. Es war nicht alles schlecht  
                                              3. Mein Mikrofon 
                                              4. Ich kann nicht mehr  
                                              5. Lügen haben schöne Beine  
                                              6. Fuchsteufelswild  
                                              7. Insekten im Eis  
                                              8. Mach dich aus dem Staub  
                                              9. Wasser bis zum Hals  
                                             10. Meine bessere Hälfte  
                                             11. Der Horizont  
                                             12. Zwischen Laken und Lügen  
                                             13. Hier werd ich nicht alt 


- I could mention almost every song  xD


Songs I dislike: I like every song. But I think Fuchsteufelswild isn't as good as the other songs ;D 


Favorite lyrics so far:  It's too early to choose my favorite lyrics. I have to listen to the album a few more times ;D 
There's one line that is really good. But I don't know why I like it that much xD

"Der Mädchen erster Tropfen Blut, er riecht so gut, er riecht so gut."  (Zwischen Laken und Lügen)

another is: 
"Und dann kam der Winter und alles war weiß. Wir waren gefangen wie Insekten im Eis." (Insekten im Eis)



Here two of my favorite songs: 

 
Es war nicht alles schlecht



Mein Mikrofon


The singer is pretty hot, isn't she? :D



See you in the showers, 
Al!na


P.S. I'll write about every CD that I will buy from now on ;)

    Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen