12/04/2011

75 Questions You've Probably Never...


Because I love surveys :D 


 my hair

 black

3. Have you ever had trouble with the police? yes.  

 sometimes ;D

  I'm hungry 

  my guitar Red xD

  aim? xD

ooooh it was kinda          satisfying and that's all I'm gonna say haha xD

 nope

 a hug from Mark Hoppus? ok, let's say a hug ;D 

 sometimes

It's one of the vocabulary I learned today :D 

what is this aim shit about? xD

 yep

I don't know the taco song 

  no

lick it ;D 

  not always, but sometimes

  eewww...depends

Does Boris from Germany's Next Topmodel count as a celebrity? xD BORIS!!   

 nooooo

blink-182 - Adam's Song 

 5 or 6

  I don't think so

I'd love to

no. 

hahaha yes :D

 no :(

  yep

 no

a girl called Tamara 

 yes

 noooo

I think so ;D but I won't try! xD 

  I'm going to be all by myself tonight ;D

 white

no? 

 of course

  yep

yes 

  I never thought about this

sometimes

don't know 

 yes and I'm proud of it :D

 yes

yep 

 I can't remember 0o

LOVE Pt. II

 Both? :D

7912 

  no

 last night

 yes xD

 hard to answer...

  I don't think so 

 yes

 summer :)

 black and green

 yes

no, not yet ;D 

61. Do you have any piercings? Yes, two: tragus and industrial ;D 

 no

  in a disco in Lloret de Mar  

hate: no; dislike: yes

 yes and no

 not very often

 I don't have a favorite animal anymore ;D

 to me, it's my guitar and my  iPod

 yes

 yes but not very good xD

 depends

  no

yes 

 jeans and a t-shirt

yes xD


See you in the showers, 
Alina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen