12/18/2011

Mission accomplished!

 


I accomplished my mission today. It's kinda sad that it's over now. I was always looking forward to watch the movies on sunday morning / saturday night.

I couldn't decide which scene I should show you, so you get two this time: ;D






"Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises! Ride now... Ride now... Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending! Death!"
       - King Theoden






"Come on, Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!"
       -Sam



If I had to choose who of the characters is the biggest hero, I wouldn't say Frodo, Aragorn or Gandalf. I would say Sam. Without Sam Frodo would have never made it to Mordor (at least in the movie ;D ). 



See you in the showers, 
Al!na

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen