3/18/2012

And so it beginns....

Well, weeks have passed and now my written exams are just around the corner. Tomorrow I'll have the first one. German. 
I'm not really nervous yet. But I'm sure that this will change soon. ._.

Here the days I'll have my written exams:

next week: 
Monday - German
Wednesday - English
Friday - Math

the week after next:
Monday - Economics

I think Economics will be the hardest by far. There's so much I have to know.

I'm so glad when this fucking exams are finally over. The last weeks have been horrible. I don't even know how it feels to have nothing to do, anymore. It feels like my brain is going to explode. 

But the time after the exams will be awesome! There's so much I want to do :) 

Sooooo pleeeaaase wish me luck ;D 


See you in the showers, 
Alina

1 Kommentar: