1/23/2012

Hero of the day : Dave England

Today was a shitty day. I had ( and still have) to study economics and I'm just such an unmotivated and lazy piece of shit. It's unbelievable ._:  All I wanna do is sit around, watch Smallville or listen to some music. And sleep A LOT.

However. I don't wanna write about school. I'm here to tell you about the highlight of my day :D 

Dave England answered me on twitter! 

Awesome, isn't it? :D It definetly made my day. 

I asked  him about a fourth jackass movie because there are rumors that the guys are planning to make another movie. And I'm pretty sceptical about it . I think it's too early to make another one. I mean Ryan's death was 7 months ago.

So here it is:



Ok, now I don't know more  than I did before, but who cares? Dave answered me and taht's all that counts :D  To be honest I haven't expected a precise answer either. ;D

So thank you Dave for making today a better day :)




See you in the showers, 
Alina                                           


P.S. now I'm going to watch some jackass, fuck yeah ! xD


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen